Thursday 22 March 2012

WOWCity

This week I discovered WowCity in a recent web search and therefore was looking to create the page for the business.

In order to register I had submit sufficient detail as I presume they don't want half complete profile pages and I suppose it may be enough to persuade some businesses to pay for automatic approval of their listing.

So anyways I registered and submitted as much detail as I could provide in a single sitting.  The webpage was friendly enough and straight forward.  I didn't have much problems unlike some of my more recent experiences with various websites etc.

It has the ubiquitous website link, and detail about the business .The ability to rate is also handy.

I'm not convinced by the layout/design which to me seems to be a bit of an afterthought.  But this may be the initial design by a relative new comer so I don't want to give low marks just yet.

In terms of functionality I'll give it a 6/10 but for design a 3/10.

I think thats a fair reflection of where things stand at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment