Tuesday 24 January 2012

Bizwiki


My latest and greatest submission this week has been to Bizwiki.co.uk

In fact I actually submitted a couple of months back but appear to have neglected to full utilise all the boxes available to me.  One thing I always do is give more and better content every time I update on the these business directories.  The reason being it always means that you are providing fresh content for visitors and search engines and you hopefully will be keeping it as detailed as possible.

I have submitted my details but yet at the time of writing it has yet to be approved by their moderation team. I don't know if or when it will be approved.  Depends whether their support team is as bad as LinkedIn (I'll be writing a post about them real soon).

Bizwiki offers more boxes than most of these business directory pages and even allowing 5 extra links of your choice (thats in addition to your website).

I've filled out the boxes with some legal speal about the services offered and the quality of service provided.

Strangely my https link for google plus was being marked as an invalid url.  I pointed the bug out to them. But thankfully it was submitted without issue.

Design wise its not unappealing (double negative I know).  Functionality is ok, but still lacks alot of the social markers and reviews that the other websites have.


No comments:

Post a Comment