Monday 30 January 2012

Yalwa


Yalwa.co.uk is another business directory website which I have recently updated for the company.  I'm not personally a fan of the website design which is a bit web 1.0, but they have almost made up for that with the functionality offered including logos and images, map and detailed information.

It doesn't score highly and there isn't much else to say about the website in what will be one of the shortest blog entries that I have made thus far.

For a basic business directory it doesn't really what you need, especially when I realised when writing this message that there isn't the contact details, address etc. I'll be sure to update those in the coming days and on my todo list.

There also isn't any review ability sadly.

Overall 3/10  Could and must do better

No comments:

Post a Comment