Wednesday 18 January 2012

BT Exchanges


One of the last places I discovered that I could submit my details to was actually a surprise to me.  In the UK like YellowPages you also get a phonebook from BT if you are using their service.
BT Exchanges

So there you have it, our BT listing.  Admittadly it looks very crappy. I'm surprised at the shoddyness of their website in terms of speed and information that appears.  I can sort of forgive them from going from many years of a inch thick paper directory.  I would have thought they were tech people however and their directory appears to be a poor attempt to do a Yell.com which is evidently more usuable.

I'm going to give it 4/10.  I am hopeful that they can refine and vastly improve the website.
Seems to me that they may have missed the boat with these online directories as other sites have already grown large.

No comments:

Post a Comment