Tuesday 31 January 2012

U121

In tonights listed page I give you solicitors.u121.com

U121 is the website and solicitors is the sub domain category.  Its free to advertise to your business although they do have some other premium listings available.

They have some functionality including image and video upload, maps.  I don't particularly like the website design, its a bit buggy, but I'm sure this sort of website which drive some customers our way.

It also appears to be dofollow at the moment so it may also help with extra backlinks as such.

Its not brilliant, but these don't have to be. I can't honestly say I'll go to Google and go to u121 to get the link. In essence I'm more likely to go with a big branded website like yell or 118 if at all.

Marks 4/10  Could be better designed.

No comments:

Post a Comment