Thursday 19 January 2012

BrownBook

For worldwide bloggers may be interested in Brownbook.net which is popular classified directory website used by millions.
This is immediately one of my favourite directories that I have submitted to as it allows richer content than most.  The widgets are pretty cool as is the ability to re-arrange how the widgets appear.

In terms of design and functionality the website gets high marks and is sure to be why it is a boon to businesses worldwide.

Website, email and twitter are all provided for.  Maps, statistics and images.

I like the business and location tags which allow me to add popular items to the list for my listing.

In fact whilst reviewing the website there is no much I can see that is not provided for by the developers of BrownBook.net.  I am hoping to be able to submit further websites to BrownBook in the future.

I'm sure you'll want to add your business like I have.

I've yet to see whether it makes much difference in terms of visitors but I guess I should begin to pay more attention to analytics to see the source of my visitors to the website.

As yet I've not managed to snag any reviews from my clients but hopefully I'll eventually have them across all of my directory lists.  These things may take time, but eventually it will look much fuller.

Overall I'm giving BrownBook a 9/10.  Top Marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment