Sunday 29 January 2012

Lawyers-UnLtd

Apologies for the lack of posts from the lack couple of days, I've been rammed with work call out during the day and night. My first post for a few days is about  Lawyersunltd.com

Its a lawyer specific website which lists are lawyers and firms with the United Kingdom.  Initially my firm was not listed on this directory for an unknown unspecified reason, but I emailed them and they have now rectified the omission, which has enabled me to update the listing.

I suppose in terms of functionality this is the first issue, that you can't add/signup, the listings are already there are can only be updated/edited.  It wasn't clear at all on the website, but I emailed them and they kindly listed.  Not that bad really, but these days its not that difficult to drop in a content management script to allow for registration. Its one of the few websites you don't login.

I like the site layout allowing for a logo, website link, email link (more on that in a mo) and all the usual contact details.  The email link is obfuscated so I won't end up with a **** load of spam coming in, which is always a bonus.

I've also been able to submit more information and give a detailed summary of the firm and what they do.

Overall I'll give it a generous 5/10

Back to tomorrow with more.

No comments:

Post a Comment